Identify status and care plans addressing care needs
Coordinate elders and family members living at a distance, monitoring their situation, identifying problems and offering solutions.
Advocate with health care providers to obtain optimal medical care and therapies.
Supervise private in-home care.
24 hour on-site support
Including expert testimony concerning capacity
Including Special Needs Trusts
Personal and Estate
Including Bill Payment, Cash Management and Account Reconciliation
Including maintenance of residence and rental property
Specifically for individuals dealing with:
• Chronic Disorganization
• Compulsive Hoarding Syndrome
• People with Physical Disabilities
• Seniors with memory loss or dementia
• Inventory & Appraisal
• Distribution upon death
• Relocation (Packing/Moving/Unpacking)
• Storage, donation or auction of unwanted items
• Organization of Photographs, Memorabilia/Collections
• Room & Closet Organizing